November 18, 2008

Taylor's toes

On Saturday Sydney and Taylor and 2 of Taylor's friends were in a car accident and Taylor had to be flown to the valley for her head trauma. We are unsure of things at this point and every day hope for good news. She has some bleeding in her brain and a lot of swelling but has not gotten any worse. We can only hope that her stubbornness will help her get through all of this.
She had crazy nail polish on both her hands and feet so we thought we would make her cute for when she wakes up. We made sure not to use any pink since she hates it so we painted her toes black with green and orange polka dots. Hopefully she will like them. I will try and update when I can or when we have any new information of her.


8 comments:

Kasey Sass said...

Sending BIG hugs and positive thoughts your way! You and your family are in my prayers!

Kristen said...

I am glad you posted about it because I didn't know quite what to say.

Melis said...

Ever since I found out, we have added her to our prayers. It's been a couple days now that we've been praying for her. This morning it was Jacob's turn and he has prayed for her before, but I guess it just didn't click because after quite a few prayers for her, he gets done and says "who is Taylor Brown?". It is so sad that our prayer list is so long that they don't even know who needs what. Anyway, we will continue to pray for her. Her nails look awesome. She has the best sisters looking after her. Hang in there, when there is news, it will be good. I'm sure of it.

Mandy said...

Glad you posted. We've all been worried and wondering. Cute toes. Jackie did some funny things to Lance on the 4th while he was "sleeping." I know how hard the waiting is. Love and prayers your way!

TheShumWAYS said...

oh my we will keep her in our prayers

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

They look great! I'm sure she will love them! Keep posting when you can. I think about her all day long! Hopefully I can stop by on Thursday and come see her. We love you guys!

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting! She is in our prayers! I call my mom 10 times a day to see if there is any new news. And my kids are always asking about her. Hang in there, We love you guys let us know if anyone needs ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeremy.Celeste said...

Just wanted to let you know she is in our thoughts and prayers. What fun toes.