February 18, 2009

So the other day I was making dinner and needed a lemon and asked Rhett if he would run outside and grab one off of the tree for me.  Well it was raining so he ran out quickly and came back in with this.


He said that when he tried to pull it off it wouldn't come and he was trying to hurry so he pulled really hard and this is what he got.  I thought it was really funny

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could just go grab a lemon from my back yard....lucky! :)

allisonj_2004 said...

Me too. Hey ask Rhett where did all his hair go?

Rhett said...

What do you mean?...LeeAnne cuts it pretty short is all...lol

The Cluff's said...

Your kids are just adorable! I am glad to her that Taylor is doing so well. What a strong spirit she is!

Terin said...

You guys are too funny.