Monday was Rhett's Birthday and to celebrate we went out to eat with Steve and Bonnie and Niki and Carson (Carson's b-day is the day after Rhett's so it was a double party). It was fun to spend time with everyone. I hope you had a great birthday Rhett.








6 comments:
Happy Birthday Rhett!!! I hope you had a good one. It looks like you did. And I will agree with you Lee Anne, Chesley looks GREAT with his glasses. He looks so grown up! Glad to see you back to blogging. I miss you friend!!! And I am digging the highlights.
Yay! Glad to see you posted! Hope you had a good birthday Rhett!!! And yes Chesley looks so cute with those glasses!!! Keep the post coming, miss ya! Love ya!!!
Happy Birthday old man!
I'm stealing pictures!! Some day I'll develop a "mom" brain and remember to do things like that.
Chesley does look so cute in his specs. Did he put masking tape on the bridge yet?
Dang another birthday!! HE is a month oler that me...YAY! I feel like we are getting up there:) You guys have a cute little family!
Look who FINALLY made a post! Rhett is getting old....Chesley looks like a doll in his glasses. Now he is not only super smart he looks the part. Who wouldn't be a genious in those glasses!
Post a Comment